Miyerkules, Enero 2, 2013

EP-2 with Holga fisheye lens and viewfinder

Christmas of 2012 i received my Olympus EP-2 from my girlfriend, it is a beautifully crafted metal body micro 4/3 camera, small yet packed with pro performance(wanna know more about the camera? google it!).

Long christmas vacation drove me crazy and bored so i decided to make a somewhat useful piece of photographic equipment, and if you red my other blog i mentioned before that i own a lomo camera which is a Holga 120 CGFN with a fisheye lens so with fisheye  viewfinder. 




Long story short, i fitted the fisheye lens to my Oly EP-2 and it turns out to be  a perfect match, so using black electrical tape, I taped the fisheye lens to the lens of my Oly. Also i fitted the fisheye viewfinder and it looks so natural.

Here are my sample shot using this combo. Enjoy!






1 komento:

  1. Awesome. You took the fisheye to whole new level. I only bought the viewfinder just to cover my missing hot shoe cover ha ha. Cool ornament thoguh

    TumugonBurahin