Lunes, Disyembre 31, 2012

Letter to me

‎"He's NOT PERFECT. You aren't either and the TWO of US will NEVER be PERFECT. But if HE can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the BEST you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give part of him that he knows you could BREAK. Don't HURT him, don't CHANGE him, and don't EXPECT for more than he can give. Don't analyze. SMILE when he makes you HAPPY, YELL when he makes you MAD, and MISS him when his not there. LOVE hard when there is love to be had. Because PERFECT GUYS don't EXIST, but there's always ONE GUY that is PERFECT for YOU." Hi Baby, SORRY for my crazy stupid reasons TAMPO sometimes, and THANK YOU for making me HAPPY always! I Loves You! I'm looking forward for MORE YEARS to come with YOU! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento