Biyernes, Disyembre 28, 2012

What's inside my camera bag?!

What's inside my camera bag?!

Of course my camera, hence the name, but seriously whats inside my camera bag?
1. Nikon d3100 my DSLR with battery grip attached and 55-300mm 4.5-5.6 lens, quiet a set up huh?
2. 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 lens with petal lens hood
3. Olympus EP-2 with 17mm 2.8 pancake lens for my street shooting
4. Battery charger, of course for my nikon and oly
5. Cleaning Kit (cloth, blower and lenspen)
6. Tiny notebook and a pen
7. Camera accessories which include everything that is missing!
So thats it, a pretty compact nikon bag which carry everything that i needed for my shots, hopefully i can make a video on what is inside my camera bag but i guess that would be later coz im a busy person, mind you im a medical student! LOL
Adios!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento