Biyernes, Disyembre 28, 2012

Hei there!! today ill showcase my cameras!
My first camera is the Nikon d3100 an entry level dlsr with an attitude, the story behind my first camera is that i sold something to purchased this one, pretty bold move but no regrets! LOL! for this camera i got two lenses the first one is the kit lens which is 18-55mm 3.5-5.6, a pretty standard zoom lens basically the only lens youll ever need and the other one is my super telephoto lens which is my nikkor 55-300mm 4.5-5.6 this is a spy lens! cheap and cool lens to own. I also got the battery grip for my camera which increases the form factor of the camera and makes portrait shots easier. This is my all around camera but due to its size i dont always carry it with me. sorry big boy.
My next camera is a mirrorless system camera, my Olympus EP-2, this is a gift from a very special person, i use this camera for my street shot cause this is more stealthy than dslr's which makes a very good camera specially when photographing people. thanks to its size i always carry it with me and always handy every time i need to take that shot.







The other two cameras that i own are film cameras, first is the Holga GCFN 120 medium format lomo so i bought this one because i got a friend who is a lomographer and i was influenced to own one. LOL. the other film camera that i own is my Polariod time zero one step instant camera, no story behind it(i never use it coz the film is bloody expensive)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento